Error Encountered While Running MerchExtractKickOffBatch.sh: 'Remote exception during EJB call - moving to fallback handler'
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the merchExtractKickOffBatch.sh batch with PROCESS argument, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a competitor and competitor store.
2. Create competitive shopper and shopping list.
3. Associate competitor store to a store.
4. Create a Competitive Pricing Strategy in Retail Price Management (RPM) for item/store in Step 3.
5. Verify item/location has selling_retail in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and cost in FUTURE_COST.
6. Run the following commands:
./merchExtractKickOffBatch.sh retail.user PRE
./merchExtractKickOffBatch.sh retail.user PROCESS
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms