Error Encountered While Running MerchExtractKickOffBatch batch : 'Remote exception during EJB call - moving to fallback handler'
(Doc ID 2117380.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the merchExtractKickOffBatch batch with PROCESS argument, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a competitor and competitor store.
2. Create competitive shopper and shopping list.
3. Associate competitor store to a store.
4. Create a Competitive Pricing Strategy in Retail Price Management (RPM) for item/store in Step 3.
5. Verify item/location has SELLING_RETAIL in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and cost in FUTURE_COST.
6. Run the following commands:
./merchExtractKickOffBatch.sh retail.user PRE
./merchExtractKickOffBatch.sh retail.user PROCESS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!