Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adjusting a received transfer, the stock on hand (SOH) for the sending store is not updated correctly with transfer option 'NL - no loss'.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: Set system option Transfer Force Close Indicator to 'No Loss'.
1. Find an item and check inventory in Sender and Receiver stores.
2. In Sender store, create a transfer to Receiver store and dispatch it.
3. In Receiver store, enter received qty = 1 and confirm.
4. Find the same transfer. Click Adjust button to adjust the transfer. Change Received from 1 to 2 and confirm.
5. Find that the adjusted qty was not added back to the Sender store SOH.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms