Transfer Adjustment Incorrectly Updates Sender Store SOH with Transfer Option 'NL - No Loss'
(Doc ID 2117416.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adjusting a received transfer, the stock on hand (SOH) for the sending store is not updated correctly with transfer option 'NL - no loss'.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: Set system option Transfer Force Close Indicator to 'No Loss'.
1. Find an item and check inventory in Sender and Receiver stores.
2. In Sender store, create a transfer to Receiver store and dispatch it.
3. In Receiver store, enter received qty = 1 and confirm.
4. Find the same transfer. Click Adjust button to adjust the transfer. Change Received from 1 to 2 and confirm.
5. Find that the adjusted qty was not added back to the Sender store SOH.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document