Two Users Are Able to Perform Different Operations On The Same Container On Same Time
(Doc ID 2117556.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two users are able to perform different operations on the Distributed status container on same time.
Steps To Recreate:
- Select a D(Distributed) status container.
- User1 scans the container id in return to stock screen.
- User2 scans the container id in Loading screen at the same time.
- The CONTAINER_ITEM.DISTRO_NBR becomes "None" when return to stock was done.
- The CONTAINER.CONTAINER_STATUS changes to "M" but the CONTAINER.INV_DISPOSITION is still "RIP" in CONTAINER table and CONTAINER_ITEM.DISTRIBUTED_UNIT_QTY is 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document