Two Users Are Able to Perform Different Operations On The Same Container On Same Time
(Doc ID 2117556.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two users are able to perform operation on the Distributed status container.
Steps To Recreate:
- Select a D(Distributed) status container.
- User1 scans the container id in return to stock screen.
- User2 scans the container id in Loading screen at the same time.
- The CONTAINER_ITEM.DISTRO_NBR becomes "None" when return to stock was done.
- The CONTAINER.CONTAINER_STATUS changes to "M" but the CONTAINER.INV_DISPOSITION is still "RIP" in container table and CONTAINER_ITEM.DISTRIBUTED_UNIT_QTY is 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document