Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During item ticket creation, a search for a related item shows that the related item ID is not displayed (empty).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to SIM PC application and select Print button.
2. Choose Item Ticket button.
3. Choose Create button.
4. Click on '...' button against the item field; this will open a new popup.
5. Enter the item and click on Search button.
6. Select the item record and click on Related items tab. Find that the item ID column is empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms