End Of Day Totals In RTLog Are Over/Short On Credit Causing Discrepency with Sales Audit
(Doc ID 2117834.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RTLog(Retail Transaction Log) generates incorrect totals based on the wrong timestamp causing a discrepancy between ORPOS (Oracle Retail Point of Service) and ReSA (Retail Sales Audit).
Step to Reproduce:
1. Open Till #2 on Business Day 12-07
2. Perform transactions (Cash – 20)
3. Close and reconcile Till ( assume Transaction# 12)
4. RTLOG generated is having correct totals (Cash – 20)
5. Close the register and store for the business day 12-07
6. Now open Store for 12-08 , Open register , Open till # 2 again
7. Perform transactions (Cash – 10 , Credit Master – 20, Check - 30)
8. Close Till and reconcile the Till (Transaction# 20)
9. RTLOG generated contains incorrect totals (Cash – 10 , Credit Master – 20, Check - 30 )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document