Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 10.0 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 10.0 to 15.2]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 10.1 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 10.1 to 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Unifier user creates and approves a Contract. When attempting to reference that contract by selecting a Reference Commit on a Change Commit, the system displays the "Processing..." symbol and the action never completes. If the user attempts the action again, They receive this error:
"Alert The system is still waiting for the response from a previously submitted request".
The issue could be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Unifier environment
2. Navigate to the Company level or shell where the BP resides.
3. From the list of Tasks, open the specific task.
4. From the Navigator, open the Change Commit type BP from the node that it resides in.
5. Click New and select a workflow if required.
6. For the Reference Commit DE, select the specific Contract. The Reference Commit populates, but the "Processing..." indication does not ever go away.
7. Dismiss the processing spinner dialog. The form allows for further input of all required fields.
8. Select Save or Send and the system responds with "The system is still awaiting for the response from a previous submitted request."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms