Refund Is Not Getting Applied for Rate Plan Selector Product Canceled
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Subscription Management
Consider this scenario to reproduce the issue that the refund is not getting applied for Rate Plan Selector Product Canceled:
1. An existing monthly cycle forward product with rate plan selector configuration was modified to add a new row into rate plan selector.
The product is having proration set on both purchase and cancellation.
2. The modified product was loaded into database.
3. The product was purchased so as to use the rate_plan as per newly added rate plan selector row.
A monthly cycle forward event got generated with correct charge amount (i.e. BAL_IMPACT array was created).
4. The product was cancelled and BRM generated the monthly cycle forward event but without a BAL_IMPACTS to refund the previously charged fee.
5. The rating_status got set as 21 (which is for NO_MATCHING_SELECTOR_DATA) in the output of op_rate_event opcode and following warning was logged in cm.pinlog:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms