Testing The Connection Of Unifier Provider Failed With Error "Error in Connection. Verify connection parameters and try again. The response was: Connection unsuccessful, Please verify the Unifier configuration"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to test connection of Unifier Provider, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add the Short Name and Authentication Key to the Company in Unifier
- Access the Edit Company window by going to the Company Workspace tab and switch to Administration Mode.
- In the right pane, click the Open button. The Edit Company window opens.
- The Edit Company window has a General tab. In this tab, you can manage several company features including the Short Name, Authentication Key and Status
- Set a Short Name and Authentication Key for the company. Make sure the Status is marked as Active
- Configure Gateway
- Make sure that you have installed the Unifier Provider.
- In Gateway go to Configurations
- Edit the Unifier Deployment.
- Enter the Short Name set in Unifier in the Short Name property for the deployment
- Enter the Authentication Key set in Unifier in the Authentication Code property for the deployment.
- Enter the Unifier URL with format http://<Unifier Host>:<Unifier Port> in the End Point URL section. e.g. http://127.0.0.1:7002
- The connection test failed with above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms