Testing the Connection of Unifier Provider Failed With Error "Error in Connection. Verify Connection Parameters and Try Again. The Response Was: Connection Unsuccessful, Please Verify the Unifier Configuration"
(Doc ID 2117944.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to test connection of Unifier Provider in Primavera Gateway, one of the following error occurs.
Error in Connection. Verify connection parameters and try again. The response was: Connection unsuccessful, Please verify the Unifier configuration
Error in Connection. Verify connection parameters and try again. The response was: Connection unsuccessful, Please verify the XML configuration. Some unexpected error has occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make sure that you have installed the Unifier Provider.
- In Gateway go to Configurations
- Edit the Unifier Deployment.
- Enter the Short Name set in Unifier in the Short Name property for the deployment
- Enter the Authentication Key set in Unifier in the Authentication Code property for the deployment.
- Enter the Unifier URL with format http://<Unifier Host>:<Unifier Port> in the End Point URL section. e.g. http://127.0.0.1:7002
- The connection test failed with above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Cause 1: This issue can be caused if the Unifier application URL (http://<Unifier Host>:<Unifier Port>) is not be accessible from Gateway server. For example, the port of Unifier application is blocked from the Gateway server.|
|Cause 2: This issue can be caused by an incorrect Short Name or Authentication Key|
|Solution for Cause 1:|
|Solution for Cause 2:|