RegularPriceChangePublish Batch Does Not Produce a Flat File When RPM_PE_CC_LOCK Table Is Populated
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Retail Price Management (RPM) that is set with NO RIB options, the RegularPriceChangePublish batch does not produce the flat file when there is a record in RPM_PE_CC_LOCK table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set RPM to run with 'No RIB' (Retail Integration Bus) option.
2. Create and approve a price change at any level.
3. Create and approve a promotion for a completely different Item/Location than the Item/Location that is used in Step #2.
4. Ensure that the promotion approval goes to "Chunking Conflict Checking".
5. Also make this promotion approval so that the Promotion goes into 'Pending' status and a record is left in the RPM_PE_CC_LOCK table for this promotion approval.
6. Run RegularPriceChangePublishBatch and RegularPriceChangePublishExportBatch.
7. Notice that these two batches DO NOT produce any output for the price change in Step #2. For RPM with NO RIB option, the RIB transaction ID will always be populated with 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms