Last updated on MARCH 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 126.96.36.199, when performing an advanced search, the "Enter" button is not active on the 'Invalid Data' dialog after clicking the "Cancel" button on a 'maximum number of possible matches' notice.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate: F3 / POS - Log in to POS Client
2. Go to F3 / "Item Lookup"
3. Press F2 "Advanced Search"
4. Enter the wild-card "*" for "Item ID" field
5. Confirm by pressing "Enter / Next"
6. POS produces the following notice:
"The search results exceed the maximum allowed to display.
Select Continue to see the first 100 records that meet your search criteria."
7. Press "Cancel" button
8. POS produces the following "Invalid Data" notice:
"The following fields have invalid data: Item Description
Press Enter to return to previous screen and enter valid data."
9. Press "Enter"
10. Note that pressing the "Enter" button does not return POS to the previous screen to enter valid data. The client needs to be restarted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms