PCM_OP_PRICE_SET_PRICE_LIST Errored in BRM with PIN_ERR_MISSING_ARG During RRE Transformation
(Doc ID 2118742.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Pricing
When an existing Charge has been edited and submitted from PDC, the request reached BRM but failed to get committed to BRM DB due to an error in CM.
1. Create a charge Selector based on PIN_FLD_USAGE_TYPE
2. Add two simple charges for USAGE_TYPE=1, USAGE_TYPE=2
3. Submit the change set – (PIN_FLD_INCR_QUANTITY is defaulted by the initial product creation validation)
4. Select the first charge, edit it, and add a new date range
5. Submit the change set.
6. Select the second charge, edit it, and ad a new date range
7. Submit the change set
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document