Inventory Adjustments Created with Custom Inventory Adjustment Reasons/Dispositions Not Updating SOH and Not Displayed in Transaction History Lookup
(Doc ID 2118797.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that when an Inventory Adjustment (IA) is created using custom IA reason and custom non-sellable disposition code, the Stock On Hand (SOH) does not get updated correctly. Also, this transaction is not displayed in Transaction History Lookup.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Insert a record into SIM database table NONSELLABLE_TYPE.
2. Create a custom IA reason using disposition as "Unavailable To Unavailable" using the above disposition code.
3. Using the above IA reason, create an IA for an item that DOES NOT have any unavailable quantity (i.e., STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_NON_SELLABLE = 0).
4. Using Item Lookup, notice that the above IA can be seen in "Non-Sellable" details.
5. Query the SIM database table STORE_ITEM_STOCK and note that no changes were made to the QUANTITY_TOTAL or QUANTITY_NON_SELLABLE.
6. Navigate to 'Lookups' -> 'Transaction History' and find that this transaction is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document