PO Integrated Through RIB Uses Wrong Unit Cost to Calculate ELC
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) integrated through the Retail Integration Bus (RIB) uses wrong unit cost to calculate Estimated Landed Cost (ELC).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up an item with Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) component detail with calculation type 'V' value.
2. Note the item supplier cost.
3. Create a PO using RIB integration with PO cost different from item supplier unit cost.
4. Verify that the PO is created in RMS.
5. Verify that the ELC for the item is calculated from the item supplier unit cost instead of PO unit cost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms