REIMPOSTING Batch Fails With 'ORA-00001: unique constraint (SCH_RMS13.PK_IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING_STA) violated' Error
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 14.1.1, when attempting to run reimposting, the batch fails with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO) in RMS.
- Receive the PO in RMS in 2 shipments, and such that items are received in multiple cartons.
- Create an invoice in ReIM.
- Run automatch batch. The invoice status changes to MTCH.
- Run ReIM rollup batch.
- Run ReIM posting batch.
- The batch errors with the above error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms