PO Load Using XOrder API Wrongly Creates ITEM_SUPP_MANU_COUNTRY Record For Country Of Origin
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) Release 14.0.X
While consuming XOrder, it wrongly creates a record in ITEM_SUPP_MANU_COUNTRY for the country of origin, which causes SIM and RMS to go out of sync.
Steps To Recreate:
- Have an item with origin country of US and country of manufacture as CA.
- Create an XOrder.
- Notice that ITEM_SUPP_MANU_COUNTRY has a new record for the origin country US.However in UI, no such record gets added.
- Have an item 'ITEM1' associated to supplier site say 'SUP1'.
- Try consuming XOrder for supplier site 'SUP2'.
- Notice the error: Error msg:Error ORA-02291: integrity constraint (RMS01.ISMC_ISP_FK) violated - parent key not found returned by program unit RMSSUB_XORDER_VALIDATE.CREATE_ITEM_SUPP_MANU_COUNTRY.
- Try to create the order in GUI for supplier site 'SUP2' for the above item.
- Notice the error - This item is not supplied by the supplier specified for this order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms