When Trying to Exclude a Loc Trait from a District, Delete Button Does Not Have Any Effect
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1.1, when trying to exclude the loc trait from the district, no deletion occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
- From the main menu, select Action > Organizational Hierarchy. The Organization Hierarchy main form opens.
- Select one district that has associated a location trait.
- Select Options > Site Characteristics. The Traits Associated with Districts window opens.
- Select a Location Trait and click Delete. Confirm that you want to delete the record (click Yes). The record is deleted from the site characteristics list.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the window.
- Select again the same District; then from the toolbar, select Options > Site Characteristics. The Traits Associated with Districts window opens.
- The record previously deleted in steps 4-5 appears on the screen again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms