The "Conflict Check Status" Window Does Not Update the Clearance Reset Status
(Doc ID 2119832.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using "Create Clearance Reset" screen to update a lot of Item/Location Clearance Reset, the "Conflict Check Status" window does not update the Clearance Reset Status, even though the Clearance Reset have been approved.
Steps to Reproduce :
- Open Retail Price Management(RPM) application.
- Go to "Create Clearance Reset" screen
- Create Clearance Reset for a lot of Item/Location that are on Clearance
- Select the Reset Date.
- Select an Item Parent
- Select some Zones.
- Click Apply
- On the Bottom Screen, select all Item/Location and click Approve
- Wait until all clearance reset are approved.
- Click "Conflict Check Status".
- Verify that all clearance are approved in the "Conflict Checking Status" window.
- Click Refresh on the "Conflict Checking Status" window and click Exit.
- Verify that some clearance reset are still shown as "Conflict Checking" status even though they are already approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document