Rerate Jobs Are Not Created After Price Change For A ChargeOffer
(Doc ID 2120226.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rerate jobs are not getting after price is changed for a ChargeOffer
Steps to reproduce:
- Following events are configured in /config/notify and CM is restarted.
- Add the following entries in cm/pin.conf :
- fm_subscription rate_change 1
- fm_price log_price_change event 1
- Create a new ChargeOffer (CO) , MCF (monthly cycle forward) , 10$ , in-advance billing = 3 months
- Create account with above CO, bill cycle is 25 Jan to 25 Feb
- Add new date ranges to the CO as follows :
immediately - 28 Feb = 10$ ( that is, no change in charge in current cycle)
28 Jan - Never = 20$
- Submit changeset
- op_subscription_prep_rate_change is called in CM pinlog and and there is an entry in RATE_CHANGE_T;
- run pin_rate_change from /apps/pin_rate_change folder
- NO entries created in rerate tables :
select * from job_rerate_t;
select * from job_batch_rerate_accts_t;
- in sample_act.pinlog generated by pin_rate_change, see below message :
After step 8, rerate jobs should be created so that user can run "pin_rerate -rerate"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document