Last updated on MARCH 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to see item ticket format list in Store Inventory Management(SIM) handheld application.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to handheld and select Auto Ticket printing option. Choose to select ticket format; do not go with default format.
2. Select any ticket format other than default and select the option to change the printer.
3. Scan the item and press enter.
4. A message appears on the screen indicating that the tickets is/are printing on handheld. Press the Enter button once the message is displayed.
5. Enter the Esc button once. The flow goes back to the screen where it asks for Auto or Manual print options.
6. Select the quantity, and the option to select ticket format.
7. Select option to see the ticket format type listing.
8. At this point, note that the ticket format listing screen is displaying no records; the screen is empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms