Notification Sent to All Change Analyst Listed in Change Analyst List When Change Is Rejected but Change Analyst Is Set to Blank for the Change
(Doc ID 2120451.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notification is sent to all Change Analyst listed in Change Analyst List when a Change Is rejected through review status.
However Change Analyst is set to blank for the change. The workflow review status "If Rejected, Notify" is set to $CHANGEANALYST.
Default Change Analyst is set to blank at the workflow pending status criteria.
- Login to Java Client
- Go to Admin > Setttings > Workflow Settings > Workflows
- Go to Default Change Orders > Status > CCB
Confirm the following setting.
If Rejected, Notify $CHANGEANALYST
- Go to Default Change Orders > Status > Pending > Criteria
Confirm that Default Change Analyst is set to blank
- Go to Admin > Settings > Data Settings > Lists
Confirm List : Change Analysts
- Login to web client
- Create ECO : C00044. Confirm that Change Analyst is set to blank.
Workflow:Default Change Orders
Change Analyst: null
- Move the workflow status to Submitted
Change Analyst is null
- Move the workflow to CCB. Add approver to specific user.
- Login to web client with the approver set in step 8 and Reject the ECO.
- Confirm that below user all receives notification : Change Orders - ECO Promotion Failure, Reject
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document