Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notification is sent to all Change Analyst listed in Change Analyst List when a Change Is rejected through review status.
However Change Analyst is set to blank for the change. The workflow review status "If Rejected, Notify" is set to $CHANGEANALYST.
Default Change Analyst is set to blank at the workflow pending status criteria.
- Login to Java Client
- Go to Admin > Setttings > Workflow Settings > Workflows
- Go to Default Change Orders > Status > CCB
Confirm the following setting.
If Rejected, Notify $CHANGEANALYST
- Go to Default Change Orders > Status > Pending > Criteria
Confirm that Default Change Analyst is set to blank
- Go to Admin > Settings > Data Settings > Lists
Confirm List : Change Analysts
- Login to web client
- Create ECO : C00044. Confirm that Change Analyst is set to blank.
Workflow:Default Change Orders
Change Analyst: null
- Move the workflow status to Submitted
Change Analyst is null
- Move the workflow to CCB. Add approver to specific user.
- Login to web client with the approver set in step 8 and Reject the ECO.
- Confirm that below user all receives notification : Change Orders - ECO Promotion Failure, Reject
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms