Last updated on MARCH 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Special Order UIN is not updating status to 'Sold' in Store Inventory Management (SIM) when the order is created in Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Check a firearm on SIM to make sure ITEM_UIN.STATUS = 0 and STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_TOTAL = n (n >= 1).
2. Log in to POS > F5 Transaction > F9 More > F4 Orders > F2 New.
3. Enter customer ID > ring a firearm item > enter the customer's date of birth.
4. Add the Auto related item > enter price.
5. F6 Tender > enter Deposit amount > F2 Cash and complete the transaction.
6. F5 transaction > F9 More > F4 Orders > F3 Modify > F4 Pick up.
7. Enter Special order number > select all items > Select F4 Pickup > Enter.
8. Enter Serial number > Enter > F2 Tender > F2 Cash and complete the transaction.
9. Observe the ITEM_UIN and STORE_ITEM_STOCK tables on SIM.
10. Note that the SOH is not updated.
The status in SIM is not updating to a sold status.
ITEM_UIN.STATUS = 0 and STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_TOTAL = n-1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms