Retail Fiscal Management: Error After Confirming the Receipt (Manifest)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After all the receiving processes of a Purchase Order (PO), invoice validation and checking, the invoice is made available to set the receipt confirmation (recipient manifest). After sending the invoice to the messenger system, it can return an error for many reasons: among them the content of an invalid access key. This causes the invoice to return to Error status. The user must then fix the access key and send again to the messenger system. However, when redoing the validation process, and sending for physical checking, RFM is remaining with 'waiting' status.
Steps to Reproduce:The involved systems are: ORMS, ORFM, ORWMS, Mensageria (Third party system to authorize the Brazilian NFe)
1. Create a PO
2. Type an invoice Nota Fiscal (with the invalid access key), to receive the PO
3. Validate the invoice - Nota Fiscal
4. Submit for physical review
5. Receive the quantity mentioned in the invoice - Nota Fiscal
6. Return to ORFM with the received quantity
7. Submit to Mensageria (Third party system to authorize the Brazilian NFe)
8. Mensageria should return an error (invalid access key)
9. Fix the access key from the invoice - Nota Fiscal
10. Validate the invoice - Nota Fiscal (again)
11. Submit for physical review (again)
12. When running step 10, the invoice - Nota Fiscal will remain as status "Sub. p/Recup.". It will not go through RWMS to get this review again. At this point it is impossible to finish the invoice receiving process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms