Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x, the Purchase Order report shows quantity in "Units' even if Unit Of Measure (UOM) is "Cases".
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an item in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) - for example, an item with pack size of 12.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) in RMS for this item in a store as a Direct Store Delivery (DSD). Example: an ordered quantity of 500 units.
3. Log into SIM and access this store. Go to System Admin Options, and select the Default Unit Of Measure (UOM) as "Cases".
4. Go to DSD. Click on Create, Enter the PO number, and click on Next.
5. Now the PO will have this item, the UOM by default will be "Cases". The On-order and Expected quantity would be around 41.66.
6. Receive a part or the whole shipment with UOM either as Cases/Units.
7. Print the completed shipment. You will see that in the report, the UOM is given as "Cases", but the Quantities in Ordered, Shipped and Received are in Units.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms