Missing Warning Message During Inter Store Transfer
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inconsistent behavior when editing a store to store transfer. The validation for Stock On Hand (SOH) and shipping qty at source store is not always raised.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a store to store transfer.
2. Add an item that has zero SOH at "From store". When entering the shipped qty greater than zero, the user will be prompted with the following warning message:
The transfer qty is greater than the available SOH. Is the transfer qty correct? Y/N
3. Edit the line by changing the item ID with an item that has positive SOH at "From store". Update the shipped qty also.
4. Edit again the line by changing the item ID again with the ID of the item that does not have SOH (from step 2).
5. Notice that SOH qty will be updated as zero, and if the user does not change the shipped qty and leaves the value that was set in step 3, no warning message is presented. The transfer is dispatched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms