Cannot Allocate To Active Item/Locations If One Or More Item/Locations Are Inactive On The Allocation
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocating a Fashion item to Gross Need results in Calculation Error.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create a fashion pack item with two colors.
- Ensure that one of the component items in is in Invalid state.
- Stock the item at component level.
- Create an allocation with the above create item.
- Select both the colors to allocate.
- Add store.
- In the Rules screen select History, Style Level, Gross Need (NOTE: This is important as the issue does not happen if allocating to Net Need), Enforce Store Size Profile can either be checked or unchecked.
- In the Quantity Limits screen, enter some value for Min, Max, Min Need
- Uncheck Include Inventory Minimum and Include Inventory Maximum
- Calculate the allocation.
Expected: The allocation should be calculated.
Actual: The allocation goes to Calculation error status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms