BOM Redline Changes Missing in the Output File When the SCOs Is the Latest Released Change
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BOM redline changes are not showing up in the ATO xml file
1. Item is released by a Change Order (CO)
2. Item is placed on a pending CO
3. Item is placed on a SCO to perform Site bom redline
4. Site Change Order (SCO) is released
5. Redlines performed by SCO are not in the output file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms