Creating A New Item From Existing Inherits the Clearance Price
(Doc ID 2121365.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a new item from existing inherits the clearance retail.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create the style with some children (Item A).
2. Run New Item Location (NIL) batch to populate the data into RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR).
3. Create clearance on parent/zone level or at the parent location level.
4. Create the new style B based on existing item A.
5. Note the selling_retail in ITEM_LOC is equal to clearance retail from Item A, which inherit to RFR as regular_retail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document