Failed to Generate a New Item Poid in ECE
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 07-Sep-2017.
How to resolve the below exception in most of the CDR records that have been processed?
Some configuration have been tested:
- billingNotificationMode = "ASYNCHRONOUS" (This was by default set to 'None'.)
- replenishPoidIdNotificationMode="ASYNCHRONOUS" (By default, it was set to 'ASYNCHRONOUS' already.)
- POID count of 20000 has been modified to 2 million directly in the JCONSOLE.
- CohQL> delete from PoidId where key()="1"
- Restarted CustomerUpdater.
- Restarted BRM Gateway.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms