Changing Reset Date by Maintain Clearance Leads to Error: 'ORA-00907: Missing Right Parenthesis'
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change reset date for a clearance, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In RPM, go to the Create Clearance screen.
2. Create a clearance by using Price Event Item List to upload a .csv file with at least 1000 items and Zone Level without OUT OF STOCK and RESET Dates - leave them empty.
3. Approve the clearance or let it move to Executed status.
4. Open the clearance using the "Maintain Clearance" screen.
5. Change the Reset Date to any date in the future.
6. Click "Apply" and observe the above fatal exception.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms