Last updated on JUNE 20, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Price/Unit is changing to zero when changing Budgeted Units on Expenses in Professional Client.
Project Expenses Price Per Unit Goes to Zero when changing Budgeted Units.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Project with Expenses.
2. Add columns Price/Unit and Budgeted Units to Expense view.
3. Select any Expense with Price/Unit and Budgeted Units.
4. E.g., Price/Unit = $75,000 and BU = 1.
5. Next, change BU = 2.
6. RESULT: Price/Unit is reset = 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms