Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Roaming
The opcode PCM_OP_IC_DAILY_LOADER is being called by OOB UEL using the OOB SettlementTemplate.xml template.
But it failed with PIN_ERR_BAD_OPCODE error. Ran this using the testnap, same result as below:
1. Create an account
2. Purchase a product with settlement service
3. Create an Interconnect operator
4. Associate the above account with this network operator
5. Create an interconnect product for this network operator
6. Configure pipeline to to rate the CDR for this operator & produce aggregated data
7. Load the aggregated data in pipeline
8. Run the settlement extract to extract the data from pipeline database
9. Run the UEL to load this data in BRM
At this stage, UEL failed to invoke the opcode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms