Last updated on APRIL 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) Item color and size are not displayed properly when the item description hyper link selected from the Sell Item screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to ORPOS and scan an item (Ex: 4322).
2. Click on the item description hyper link of the item in the Sell Item screen.
3. Observe that the Color field of the item is Empty.
4. Scan another item(Ex: 141420) whose Size to be Entered.
5. Click on the item description hyper link of the item in the Sell Item screen.
6. Observed that Item description is displaying in the Size field instead of size.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms