Unable to Have Audit Status Window Open When Trying to Launch Large Text Palette
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot have audit status window open when trying to launch large text palette
At the moment we get a warning message "to close all child windows before editing large text fields"
Would like to be able to have the Audit Results window open while addressing missing required fields that are Large Text Fields.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Enable Change Orders.Page Two.LargeText01 field
- Open Default Change Order Workflow
- Edit CCB status, and add Change Orders.Page Two.LargeText01 to Edit Required Fields
- Login to Web Client
- Create ECO, and set Default Change Order Workflow
- Keep Change Orders.Page Two.LargeText01 blank, and route to CCB status
- Perform Release Audit. You will get below message:
The following required fields are missing: <object number>: Page Two.LargeText01
- Minimize this window
- Edit Change Orders.Page Two.LargeText01
- You will get message:
Please close all child windows before editing large text fields.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms