"NaN" (Not a Number) Is Displayed for the 'Total' Values in Back Office 'Sales Summary by Register' Report
(Doc ID 2122146.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO), "NaN" ("Not a Number") is getting displayed in the 'Total' section in the 'Sales Summary by Register' report for the columns 'Average Transaction', 'Total Sales', and 'Sales Less Returns' when the application is installed with default locale as a French locale.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to POS
2. Scan Item: 60020002 (176,95)
3. Scan Item: 60040004 (and override price to 55500,00)
4. Scan Item: 60060006 (and override price to 55500,00)
5. Log in to ORBO >> Administration
6. Schedule post processor to run immediately
7. Click on "Reports" tab
8. Click on "Sales Summary By Register"
9. Notice that 'Average Transaction', 'Total Sales', and 'Sales Less Returns' show 'NaN' value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document