PricingExtract XML File Is Generated for Closed Stores
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a store is closed in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batch generates XML files for the closed store that contain no data.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a store in RMS.
2. Run all processes to migrate store information to RPM.
3. Create a price change, promotion, clearance, etc.
4. Generate PricingExtract files.
5. Close the store in RMS.
6. Run RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batch.
7. Observe that PricingExtract files are generated for this closed store.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms