Last updated on APRIL 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 126.96.36.199, the system shows an 'unexpected' error screen for a suspended price adjustment transaction. The POS system crashes after encountering this error.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to POS.
- Add item 911.
- Click button Pricing and then Price Override.
- Modify the item price (say, $40.00) and press Next.
- Click Tender and complete the transaction.
- Again log in to POS and click Pricing and then Price Adjustment.
- Enter the receipt number of the price override item transaction.
- After coming to the sale screen, suspend the transaction.
- Retrieve the suspended transaction.
- After coming to the sale screen, click button Pricing and then Price Adjustment.
- Add the actual price override item transaction number and press Next.
- A message screen shows: "There is no item eligible for adjustment".
- Press Enter. An 'unexpected' error screen appears instead of the sale screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms