Even Though the Cash Drawer is Offline, the 'Status Region' Pane Shows the Cash Drawer Status as 'Online'
(Doc ID 2122541.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Cash Drawer goes offline, the Status Region is not reflecting the correct status for the Cash Drawer and is being shown as "Online".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Begin a transaction and tender with cash. Point of Service (POS) shows the cash drawer offline.
- Press continue and complete the transaction.
- Click on Online link in the Status Region; all peripherals including Cash Drawer are shown as Online.
- From the POS main screen >> Admin >> Manager >> System Status >> Cash Drawer status is shown as Offline.
- After coming back to the Main Options screen, click on Online status link in the Status Region and notice that the Cash Drawer is shown with the correct status as 'Offline'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document