Realtime Pipeline Crashes While Purchasing Discount
(Doc ID 2122627.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 188.8.131.52.0 version, Subscription Management
When purchasing a second (Realtime) discount on the account, Realtime Pipeline crashes.
* create an account with a dummy plan
* purchase a discount that offers 10% discount cycle forward arrear (CFA) event , /account level
* purchase a product that has CFA event for /account level
* purchase a second discount that offers more discount on the CFA event based on some conditions
* here Realtime Pipeline throws following message in the process log. There is nothing in the pipeline log :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document