Last updated on APRIL 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), Advanced Search does not clear previous data search parameters. The user has to manually clear data in search criteria in order to perform another search.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to POS >> "Item Lookup F3" >> "Advanced Search F2".
2. Enter Item ID: 4321 and press Next.
3. Item Display screen is displayed. Detailed information of the item such as Description/Department etc.. is populated.
4. Press "Esc Undo" button .
5. Click on " Advanced Search F2" button.
6. Note that the previous Item ID/Description/Department/Color of Item:4321 are displayed in the search criteria, and the user has to manually delete all the values to perform a new search.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms