Below Tran Level Reference Items in 'W' Status Included in BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT.KSH
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reference items (below transaction level items) in worksheet status gets downloaded to ORPOS which causes data discrepancy between RMS and ORPOS systems when the user erroneously creates the item and then deletes the reference item, the reference item is not deleted in ORPOS as the status of this item in RMS is in Worksheet status.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a transaction level item.
- Create two child items for the same.
- Approve only the parent item and do not approve the child items.
- At this point only the transaction level item is in Approved status while the reference item is in Worksheet status.
- Run BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT.KSH script.
- Notice that in the ItemExport*.xml file, the reference item (below transaction level items) also has an entry.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms