Last updated on APRIL 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Returns Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Returns Management (ORRM), an exported Return Ticket of a transaction to which a Customer is linked shows " - " (hyphen) and " , " (comma) symbols in the address field if the Customer address is blank. This is causing confusion to users.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Point of Service, scan an item.
2. Link a Customer to the transaction and complete the sale by tendering with cash. Ensure that the linked customer contains no entry for Address.
3. Click "Return". Enter the transaction ID from Step 2 and complete the return.
4. Log in to Returns Management and search for the transaction.
5. Export the Return Ticket.
6. Observe that " - " symbols are specified for the fields in which the entries for Customer information do not exist.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms