Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, wrong store receiving of an inter-company transfer writes an incorrect transaction into Stock Ledger.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Data Setup: Dept level upcharge exists between US Warehouse and CA Stores. Item has upcharge Allocation (with upcharge) from US Warehouse to CA Store.
- Create an Allocation between US warehouse and CA store.
- Ship the allocation. (Expected: A tran code 37 is written for CA store and tran code 38 is written for US warehouse)
- Receive the allocation in wrong Store (in US store)
- Negative 37 records written to reverse shipment to CA Store, and negative 38 records written to reverse shipment from US warehouse.
- Negative 29 records written to reverse upcharge to CA Store.
- Correct 30 records written to process shipment to US Store, along with tran code 44 written for receiving store and correct 32 record written to process shipment from US warehouse.
- Shipment/Shipsku records should be updated.
- Inventory at Warehouse should be unchanged.
- In Transit at CA Store is reversed and SOH at US Store is increased.
Actual result: Instead an Intercompany Transfer transaction was written for the US store (i.e., Tran Code – 37), and additionally an upcharge transaction was also written for the US store where there is no upcharge between US warehouse and US store.
Expected result: Positive transaction (Transfer In Tran Code – 30) should have been written to indicate the shipment to US store.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms