Cost Change Batch Does Not Update the OTB For Updated Purchase Orders.
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Change batch does not update the Open To Buy(OTB) for updated Purchase Orders.
Steps to Recreate:
- Set OTB as 100 for store S1, dept D1, class C1, subclass S1
- Create order for item I1 in(dept D1, class C1, subclass S1), qty 10, cost 10, now the order cost is 100, which is below OTB,
- Approve the order. The order can be approved because the order cost is below OTB
- Create a cost change of item I1 .Change the supplier cost from 10 to 15 and check the recalc_order indicator
- Run sccext to process the cost change.
- Check the order again, now the order cost has been changed from 100 to 150, which is above OTB. Check the OTB table the OTB values have not been updated for the affected item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms