Printing Attachment Through AutoVue Show Date of the Banner in GMT Time Zone and Not User Time Zone
(Doc ID 2122908.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 20.2.2 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Printing attachment through AutoVue show date of the banner in GMT Time Zone and not user Time Zone set on user preference.
Printing attachment through AutoVue show date of the banner in user Time Zone set on user preference.
- Go to JavaClient Admin > Settings > System Settings > Viewers & Files > Banners tab
- Select "Parts Banners & Watermark" and set Bottom Right Banner : Title Block.Rev Release Date
- Login to Web Client and move to Part object with Rev Release date set to date in JST which is user Time zone
- Go to Attachments tab and select attachment and launch AutoVue
- Go to File > Print Preview
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document