Import_sped batch is not Posting the NFs to SPED which were Approved at the Time of Batch Execution
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Import_sped batch is not posting the Nota Fiscal's (NF) to SPED which were approved at the time of batch execution. These NF were not even picked by next day Import_sped batch and never been posted to SPED.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Execute FMTRANDATA batch and then FINPOST batch.
2. Execute Import_sped batch.
3. Approve an NF before the above executed Import_sped batch completion.
4. Execute FMTRANDATA batch again. It will update the status to C for the above NF which we have approved.
5. Execute FMFINPOST batch. It will update the above NF status to FP but it will not update the last_update_datetime column in fm_fiscal_doc_header table.
6. Execute IMPORT_SPED batch. This batch is not posting the above NF to sped tables. Cursor C_SPED_HEADER in FM_SPED_SQL.FM_SPED_HEADER function is not picking this NF.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms