Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the user is not able to search with Item ID on the Advanced Search screen when certain items are involved in price changes or clearances.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import PriceChange on Item A (EX:7662) with price $279.99.
2. Import one more Clearance on Item A with price $199.99.
3. Log into Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) .
4. Select "Item Lookup".
5. Select "Advanced Search".
6. Enter Item ID in ItemID field (Ex: ItemID =7662).
7. Select Enter.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms