When a New Purchase Order Is Cancelled Without Performing Any Receiving the COMPLETE_DATE Is Not Populated in RK_ORDERS
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.7 to 13.0.8 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When a newly created purchase order (PO) from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is cancelled without performing any receiving, it is observed that the COMPLETE_DATE is not getting populated in the RK_ORDERS table. Due to this, the purchase order will not be considered for purging.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create and approve the purchase order in RMS. Verify that data passes successfully to Store Inventory Management (SIM).
- Cancel the purchase order in RMS.
- Note that the purchase order status is closed in RMS.
- Verify the purchase order in SIM and note that the status is '1000' (which means closed).
- However, the COMPLETE_DATE column in the RK_ORDERS table still shows a NULL value. Due to this, the purge DSD batch (PURGEDSDRECEIVINGS.SH) fails to purge the records in SIM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms