Storewide Promo Sends All Data To Flat File
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating Transactional/Storewide promos, you observe all items are being added to the flat file instead of the asterisk indicator
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to RPM.
2. Navigate to Promotions -> Create Promotion.
3. Create a storewide transaction promotion component and approve it.
4. Check payload tables are populated correctly.
5. Run PromotionPriceChangePublishBatch and verify rpm_price_publish_data table is populated correctly.
6. Run promotionPriceChangePublishExport batch.
7. Check the flat file generated.
• Note that for the storewide promotion, the flat file message generated has all the items ranged to that store, which is redundant.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms