Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Agile 126.96.36.199
Find wrong number of hits in mask opened via URL when using button "Count"
"Count" and "Fetch" should return the same number of records
Prerequisites for reproducing:
1) Activate roles EDB-ROL-ACTIVE set to 1
2) Create privilege OPN-EDB-DOCUMENT.3D_MODEL with actions: bvb_usx_opn_typ(EDB-DOCUMENT 3D_MODEL /EDB-L=EDB-DOC-3DM-TLI /EDB-f=EDB-DOC-3DM-TFR @>)
3) Create add this privilege to EDB-DESIGNER role in the Privileges tab
4) Create a new job functions and assign the EDB-DESIGNER role to the user used for testing
5) Call xtask_free for reload
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create 3D-Model (just metadata: ID,version,revision,sheet_no,name =>store)
2. repeat with different sheet_no and store
=>now we have two 3D documents that just differ in SHEET_NO (f.e.: '0','1')
3. create URL for one of these docs =>Ctrl-U (=>jcl_cre_url)
4. paste URL into browser and execute =>use existing plm session
=>doc is displayed in existing plm session
=>all fine so far
5. select ID of doc into buffer (Ctrl-C)
6. set mask into query mode
7. clear all search criteria
8. paste ID from buffer (Ctrl-V)
9. press button "Count"
=>there's just (always) one single hit found (=>message pane: "1 record")
10. press button "Count" again
=>now all (here 2x) records are found (2 hits)
11.if you repeat this but press "fetch" (at step-9 instead of "Count") then the result is correct meaning that all records are immediately displayed
=>so there's a misbehavior between 'count' and 'fetch'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms