File Descriptor Opened by Pin_rel not Closing after Successfully Processing the CDR File
(Doc ID 2123681.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Event Management
It is observed that file description handlers opened by pin_rel are not closed even after successfully processing the CDR file.
Because of this, at one point of time, there is "Too many files to open" error in pin_rel log.
Current value for open files is set to 8192 for both hard & soft.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a wireless account
2. Check the pid of Batchcontroller [jps command]
3. Using lsof command get the list of open files before processing usage as below:
/usr/sbin/lsof -p 20512 > lsof_beforeusage
4. Pass some usage
5. Check the list of files opened after the usage and check the difference to see the Filedescriptor leak
/usr/sbin/lsof -p 20512 > lsof_aftusage
6. Check diff lsof_beforeusage lsof_aftusage
File handlers for CDR files are still listed even though CDRS are processed succesfully indiacting FD leak.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document