Last updated on APRIL 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Event Management
It is observed that file description handlers opened by pin_rel are not closed even after successfully processing the CDR file.
Because of this, at one point of time, there is "Too many files to open" error in pin_rel log.
Current value for open files is set to 8192 for both hard & soft.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a wireless account
2. Check the pid of Batchcontroller [jps command]
3. Using lsof command get the list of open files before processing usage as below:
/usr/sbin/lsof -p 20512 > lsof_beforeusage
4. Pass some usage
5. Check the list of files opened after the usage and check the difference to see the Filedescriptor leak
/usr/sbin/lsof -p 20512 > lsof_aftusage
6. Check diff lsof_beforeusage lsof_aftusage
File handlers for CDR files are still listed even though CDRS are processed succesfully indiacting FD leak.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms